Image: Air raid shelters down Elizabeth Street, Brisbane, 1942 [SLQ 166469]
The MacArthur Museum Brisbane gratefully acknowledges the contributions of these institutions and individuals who have helped create the Museum:
- The Australian Government
- The Queensland Government
- The Brisbane City Council
- Conrad N. Hilton Foundation
- Ken Talbot Family
- The Pratt Foundation
- Forrester Kurts Properties Ltd.
- Tim Fairfax Family Foundation
- The Courier-Mail
- Geoffrey A. Thomas
We are also grateful for all other donors who have contributed to the Museum over the years.
We Need Your Help!
Knowledgeable about Brisbane's history?
Become a volunteer at the museum
Do you have World War Two artifacts to donate?
Children, School Groups: $5
Your Support is Important to Us
Thank you―now more than ever―for your generous support